MISSOULA COUNTY - Missoula police are searching for a man they say held up a Missoula convenience store at gun point early Saturday morning.
Police say the man entered the store on Higgins Avenue and South Street around 2 a.m., brandished a pistol, and demanded money from the cash register.
We're told the clerk cooperated and no one was injured. Police and a canine unit responded to the scene, but the suspect escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash.
He's described as white male in his early 20's, approximately 6 feet tall, and wearing a red and blue zip up sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call Missoula Crimestoppers at 721-4444.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Secretary of state: Voters should handle ballots themselves
- Local Elections Chief justice, other judges denounce campaign attack ad
- Crow, Montana settle dispute over taxing coal owned by tribe
- Montana's mining future could lie in ordinary rock