MISSOULA, Mont. - An aluminum trailer manufacturer plans to start producing specialized trailers early in February and is looking for workers.
Reports say that the Missoula Job Service on Wednesday listed positions for welders and general laborers for the Aluminum Company of Maine Inc.
The company is setting up a plant at the former Stimson Lumber mill site in Bonner.
Job Service Director Wolf Ametsbichler says applicants should have a resume ready and apply as soon as possible. Potential workers must apply through the Job Service.
The company produces a variety of aluminum trailers under several different brand names and employs about 200 people at its facility in Maine.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Sentinel's resource officer has new game plan for school year
- KTVM Belgrade school district enrollment grows from last year
- 5 fires burning in Yellowstone continue to grow
- KCFW Multi-vehicle accident reported west of Kalispell