MISSOULA, Mont. - An Allegiant Airlines Flight from Las Vegas to Missoula was diverted to Wendover, Nevada on Friday. The crew found that a light indicated there was an issue with the hydraulic system. The flight crew did not declare an emergency.
Jessica Wheeler, a Spokesperson for Allegiant says they made a safe landing and all passengers on board were OK.
Everyone got off the plane into the terminal and Allegiant ordered food and beverages for the 153 passengers on board.
A new aircraft was prepared for them. The delay lasted about 4 and a half to 5 hours, says Wheeler.
All passengers got back to Missoula shortly after 6 p.m.
Allegiant gave passengers $75 off for their next flight due to the inconvenience.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Energy panel postpones votes on Energy, Interior nominees
- Freezing fog, developing snow
- KTVM Bozeman commissioners set limit on industrial waste
- KECI Missoula City Council fills vacant Ward 2 seat