MISSOULA, Mont. - An 8-year-old boy and 2 adults remain hospitalized after they were rescued from the rubble of an avalanche that destroyed a home in a residential neighborhood at the base of Mount Jumbo.
The two adults, identified by witnesses as Fred Allendorf and his wife, Michel Jo Colville were listed in critical condition Friday night at St. Patrick hospital. On Saturday morning, the hospital upgraded Allendorf to serious condition.
According to friends of the couple, the Allendorf Family Fund will be set up at Missoula Federal Credit Union. We're told it takes one business day to get the appropriate paperwork in place. Donations can be made to any MFCU branch, beginning Tuesday.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Greg Gianforte keeps low profile, Montana votes
- US Census estimates show Bozeman population growth
- Contamination in Montana park; highest in kids' sandbox
- Spotty showers, cooler temperatures