KALISPELL, Mont. - Timothy Martin House entered a no contest plea to charges that allege he raped a girl in 2007.
Investigators listed House as a suspect in a sexual assault case in Conrad last year. Conrad police sent a DNA sample to Whitefish Police that matched the sample in the 2007 case. When House returned from Pondera County he arrived in Whitefish for a breath test and was arrested.
House will return to court on December 20th for sentencing.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Energy panel postpones votes on Energy, Interior nominees
- Freezing fog, developing snow
- KTVM Bozeman commissioners set limit on industrial waste
- KECI Missoula City Council fills vacant Ward 2 seat