WHITEFISH, Mont. - The 23 year old Whitefish man who died at North Valley Hospital on December 30th after being involved in a single vehicle accident has been identified as Spencer Jugan.
Spencer was the driver of a vehicle that left the roadway at mile marker 123 on Hwy 93 south of Whitefish.
The vehicle left the roadway at a relatively low speed and struck a tree. The initial investigation showed that damage to the vehicle was minimal and Jugan was wearing his seat belt.
An autopsy was performed at the Missoula State Crime lab where Jugan was found to have a genetic disorder known as Marfan's Syndrome.
The press release was sent out by the Flathead County Sheriff's Office.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Trial to consider coal pollution from BNSF coal trains
- Local Elections Commissioner: Pro-marijuana group filed reports late
- Magistrate hears arguments in beef checkoff lawsuit
- Local Elections Supreme Court candidate condemns political spending in race