KALISPELL, Mont. - UPDATE: At 11 p.m. Sunday night, 2,743 people were affected by power outages in Flathead County. The biggest area hit is in Marion, where at least 500 people are without power. Crews from the Flathead Electric Co-op continue working to restore power.
For a link to current outage conditions, click here.
According to Flathead Electric Cooperative, power has been knocked out in multiple Flathead County towns, including Marion, Columbia Falls, and Kalispell.
Flathead Electric Co-op reports that almost 2,000 people are currently without power, and that number could rise as storms roll in across the Flathead.
There's no current time-table for the outages to be restored, but Flathead Electric has crews out and dispatched to Columbia Falls and Kalispell.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI UM kicks off homecoming events
- Hundreds of raptors migrating through Big Belt Mountains
- KECI Montana untested rape kit info to go to CODIS
- FBI mum on case of Montana woman found dead in car trunk