WHITEFISH, Mont. - The sunshine was enough to put some folks in Whitefish in the mood for ice cream.
We stopped by Sweet Peaks in downtown Whitefish, and one worker told us that today has been busier for them with the warmer weather. Sweet Peaks tends to stay busy throughout the whole year, but summer is definitely their busiest time. One employee explains why they are so excited about the warmer weather coming.
"We love summer. It's so much hussle and bussle, so many people coming in and out of the store all the time. Lots of new flavors to look forward to," said Caroline Carbo.
When the summer months roll in so do the new flavors. Caroline told NBC Montana that customers always look forward to the new flavors they have throughout the warm months.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Nationally high cherry prices help Flathead Lake growers
- KTVM First East Side Mish Mash held in Bozeman
- KTVM Police warn against leaving children in hot cars
- KECI Most dogs returned to kennel after Charlo raid