WHITEFISH, Mont. - The super bowl is the most watched televised event in America, and it also gives a big business boost to local restaurants and sports bars.
We stopped by one the biggest bars in the Flathead earlier today, Casey's bar in Whitefish where people were already filling the best seats to watch the big game. Managers tell us they expect to reach full capacity, which is 450 people. Making this one of their busiest days of the year.
"Definitely up there. There's a couple that are going to top it. Something like New Years Eve or even
Winter Carnival next weekend. Those are probably are two biggest nights of the year or weekends. But
Super Bowl is definitely up there. Top 10 maybe, yeah," says Keith Lederman.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Sentinel's resource officer has new game plan for school year
- KTVM Belgrade school district enrollment grows from last year
- 5 fires burning in Yellowstone continue to grow
- KCFW Multi-vehicle accident reported west of Kalispell