High pressure is going to set the stage for a nice string of spring-like days. Clear to partly cloudy skies are expected with highs warming into 60s and 70s. A few showers are possible late Friday, with only isolated showers Saturday. Another disturbance will spark off showers Sunday and Monday. Temperatures will drop back into the 50s and 60s early next week.
With the warming trend this week, rivers will continue to rise to near bank full by Saturday. The Bitterroot and Yaak Rivers west of the divide will rise to near minor flood stage.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer