Sunny and spring-like today with highs warming into the upper 70s, close to 80! A few clouds will roll across northwest Montana Thursday and area wide by Friday afternoon. These above normal temperatures will increase snow melt, leading to rises on small streams and rivers. Stay alert to water levels if you live in flood prone areas.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Tax extensions are a safe bet, experts say
- Missoula Co. addresses road condition issues
- News Environmental groups challenge Keystone XL pipeline approval
- Final suspect reaches plea deal in death of Kalispell man