MISSOULA, Mont. - Authorities in Missoula say a sixth man has been arrested following a convenience store robbery that left the clerk with a skull fracture.
The Missoulian reports (http://bit.ly/VdgbKV) in a story published Saturday that 19-year-old Tureadon Ehud Thibodeaux was ordered held on $100,000 bail on charges of assault with a weapon and conspiracy to commit robbery.
In all, six people were arrested following the robbery reported on Jan. 8.
Others who police say are involved are brothers Devon and Ikaika Kamaka, Cruz Bernardi and Andrew Badger.
Authorities say Thibodeaux, Badger and Devon Kamaka entered Jay's Mart and two of them struck the clerk with bats, then fled with the store's cash register.
The Missoula County Attorney's Office says Timothy Lamar Parks was booked into the Missoula County jail following the robbery but was released after posting bond and has not been charged in the case.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester