MISSOULA, Mont. - First Interstate Bank says they are closing 8 Mountain West banks in Western Montana as part of a bank merger.
The Southside branch, Broadway branch and Reserve Street branch in Missoula will be closing.
Mountain West's North 19th Street branch in Bozeman will also close along with the Town Center branch in Helena.
The Kalispell and Whitefish branches will be closing in the Flathead as well. Operations will be shifted to the existing First Interstate locations.
The closures will be effective at the close of business on October 17.
First Interstate is headquartered in Billings which operates 74 offices in Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester