A westerly flow will keep isolated shower chances in the forecast today. The best location will be around southwest Montana and areas along the divide. Outside of our tiny shower chance, it is going to be a beautiful day with highs in the 70s. Winds will be breezy with gusts around 20 mph. Thursday will be mostly dry and partly sunny with highs in the 70s. Temperatures turn cooler a touch Friday. Highs will be in the 60s and 70s with a slight chance of showers.
For the weekend, a few showers Saturday across southwest Montana. Otherwise, partly cloudy with highs in the 60s in Butte and Bozeman to the 70s in Missoula and Kalispell. Partly to mostly sunny and warmer Sunday with highs in the 70s to around 80.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Authorities ID man found in Clark Fork River
- Bozeman American Legion seeks return of burgled bugle
- Lewis and Clark County appoints new coroner
- KECI Injury crash near Ronan diverts traffic off Highway 93