KALISPELL, Mont. - Popping a bottle of bubbly is a new year's tradition, and for the more than 500 people who bought tickets to the sold out New Year's Eve party at Casey's Pub and Grill in Whitefish, the champagne is on the house.
New Year's Eve is one of the busiest holidays for local bars and most that we talked to are expecting a full house.
The Great Northern Bar and Grill in Whitefish expects to be at capacity by 7:30 this evening, with people turning out to listen to local bands and celebrate the new year.
The general manager of Casey's Pub and Grill tells us that their DJ show and midnight champagne toast sold out faster than expected.
"We have some stuff that we have to offer that no one else in town does...Over 500 tickets in six days we sold out for the venue which is huge. That's a big turnaround for six days," says Nick Swiatek.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Billings residents protest suspension of radio host
- Brockton woman found dead after pickup crashed into river
- Republican and Democratic hopefuls for US House election
- KECI Montana teen found safe by Helena police