LAKESIDE, Mont. - The community of Lakeside decided to get out on the water to celebrate Independence Day, with a boat parade.
The town held a parade on land in the morning, and then decided to hit the water in the afternoon with the boat parade.
Ron Calbbeck of Wildwave Watercraft and Boat Rentals told us the weather has been great in Lakeside. He says it's been one of the best holidays in recent memory.
"Everybody needs to come down to Lakeside and enjoy the town," said Calbbeck. "There's a lot of places to stay and good boating and good friendly people and some good shops to eat and get out on the lake."
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts