MISSOULA, Mont. - The Lady Griz held Idaho State to just four field goals and 15 points in the first half en route to a comfortable 67-48 win over the Bengals Thursday night inside Dahlberg Arena.
Senior Jordan Sullivan paced the Montana offense with 17 points on 3-for-3 shooting from beyond the arc. Sullivan just missed a double-double with nine rebounds in the contest.
Kellie Cole's 11 points made her the only other Montana player to score double figures. Junior Carly Selvig filled up her stat sheet with 7 points, 7 rebounds, 4 blocks and 3 assists.
The Lady Griz knocked down 11 shots from three in the game, one short of their season high. Montana (10-6, 4-3) had an impressive line of 18 assists to five turnovers (season-low) in the win.
Kara Jenkins and Jessica Tingey both finished with 10 points to lead the Bengals (5-11, 3-4).
Montana's four-game home stand will resume Saturday against Weber State (4-12, 0-7) who dropped their 45th straight conference game Thursday night at Montana State.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KTVM Water main leak in Bozeman prompts road closure
- East Helena couple found dead in home
- KTVM Gallatin Co. to approve $100k for 911 center consultant
- KTVM Severe cold weather impacts vehicles