KALISPELL, Mont. - The following is a press release from the Kalispell Police Department:
On 9-15-2013 between the hours of 0430 and 0700, unknown suspect(s) engaged in vandalism in the City of Kalispell, and surrounding areas.
These suspect(s) drove through primarily residential areas shooting the windows out of vehicles with BB's, and in at least one instance, a residence. The possible suspect vehicle was described to have a loud exhaust.
There are approximately 70 to 80 victims in this incident, at this point. If you have any information regarding possible suspect(s) in this case, or are a victim that has not yet contacted Law Enforcement, please contact the Kalispell Police Department at 406-758-7780.
Information leading to an arrest in this case would qualify for a Crime Stoppers reward.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how election process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close