KALISPELL, Mont. - The following is a press release from the Kalispell Police Department:
On 9-15-2013 between the hours of 0430 and 0700, unknown suspect(s) engaged in vandalism in the City of Kalispell, and surrounding areas.
These suspect(s) drove through primarily residential areas shooting the windows out of vehicles with BB's, and in at least one instance, a residence. The possible suspect vehicle was described to have a loud exhaust.
There are approximately 70 to 80 victims in this incident, at this point. If you have any information regarding possible suspect(s) in this case, or are a victim that has not yet contacted Law Enforcement, please contact the Kalispell Police Department at 406-758-7780.
Information leading to an arrest in this case would qualify for a Crime Stoppers reward.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- South Entrance to Yellowstone National Park remains closed
- KCFW Kalispell police clearing out transient camps
- KCFW Infrared camera used in Bierney Creek Fire west of Lakeside
- Parents win $4.6 million lawsuit against bar