KALISPELL, Mont. - The Ancient Order of Hibernians and the Kalispell Chamber of Commerce teamed up to organize the annual St. Patrick's Day parade in Kalispell.
The parade marched down Main Street through historic downtown Kalispell, led by the order of Hiberians and the traditional delegation of bagpipers.
The community of Kalispell came out to celebrate the Irish spirit. Main Street was lined with spectators and children gathering candy from 8th Street all the way to Central.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester