KALISPELL, Mont. - A Flathead County has ordered a statewide recount in the race for state Schools Superintendent.
The race, while won narrowly by incumbent Denise Juneau, was challenged by republican Sandy Welch.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Trial to consider coal pollution from BNSF coal trains
- Local Elections Commissioner: Pro-marijuana group filed reports late
- Magistrate hears arguments in beef checkoff lawsuit
- Local Elections Supreme Court candidate condemns political spending in race