KALISPELL, Mont. - This has been an exceptional year -- great weather, great crowds, a lot of fun.
They have made some improvements at the fair that you will notice when you come down here -- improvements in the grandstands and the rodeo grounds.
Tonight is a big night at the fair. Top-notch talent in the rodeo world is here, competing for big money.
There are a couple of more days to go -- Saturday and Sunday. It's a nice time to take a trip to Kalispell and take in the event.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts