KALISPELL, Mont. - Downtown Whitefish is normally busy on a regular day, but this holiday season everywhere was packed.
Shops anticipate crowds during the holidays with shoppers coming in from out of town. One employee said that this holiday seemed even better in sales compared to years prior.
Stumptown Snowboards shop explained to NBC Montana crowds continued even after Christmas.
"Not so many people came right at Christmas, but that weekend after and stayed through the New Year. And so it was a good week, week and a half that people were really here," said Dylan Parr.
Parr said that they sold a lot of big ticket items including snowboards and complete snowboard packages.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Missoula takes part in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Sports News Griz hope to keep rolling at NAU
- KECI White Ribbon Week kicks off in Bitterroot
- Sports News High School Football Scores for October 21-22, 2016