High pressure is in control across the region. Warming temperatures and ample sunshine can be expected for all areas. However, monsoon moisture will bring a few clouds and a few isolated thunderstorms late this afternoon. The best location for thunderstorm development will be along and south of I-90.
Another surge of moisture comes early Tuesday, with a slight chance of thundershowers south of Butte. Temperatures Tuesday will be in the 80s and 90s.
High pressure starts to bring down during the second half of the week. This time, the isolated thunder threat will include Kalispell and Missoula. Temperatures will cool a few degrees. Highs by the end of the week will be in the 80s, with only a few locations reaching the 90 degree mark.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Billings residents protest suspension of radio host
- Brockton woman found dead after pickup crashed into river
- Republican and Democratic hopefuls for US House election
- KECI Montana teen found safe by Helena police