One more summer like day before autumn like weather settles in for the holiday weekend.
We are tracking a cold front that will begin to impact the region this weekend. Today, clouds and wind will be on the increase. Highs will be in the 70s and 80s. Winds will be breezy with gusts up to 20mph. Shower chances are slim today, but not out of the question this afternoon. In fact, there is a slight chance of a thunderstorm for far southwest Montana.
The cold front will move through the region Saturday, bringing gusty winds and cooler temperatures. A round of showers and thunderstorms are possible around Bozeman and Butte Saturday, with just a slight Sunday and Monday. Only a slight chance this weekend for Missoula and Kalispell. High temperatures will be in the mid 60s to around 70 Saturday. All areas will see have in the 60s on Sunday and Monday. Low temperatures this weekend will be in the 40s. However, higher valleys may fall to the mid 30s.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stray bullets blamed for wildfire in west-central Idaho
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- Community meeting set for Copper King Fire update
- Rangeland wildfire forces evacuations in eastern Idaho