Today's forecast call for sunshine and highs around 60 in Bozeman and Butte to the upper 60s in Missoula and Kalispell. Patchy frost and/or freezing conditions are possible again tomorrow morning. High pressure will build today bringing a warming trend that will last through the weekend. Temperatures will warm into the 70s to lower 80s Saturday and Sunday with lows in the mid 30s to mid 40s.
The temperature roller coaster continues next week. Once again, weather models are indicating the possibility of storm system that will have the potential to knock our temperatures back below normal.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Energy panel postpones votes on Energy, Interior nominees
- Freezing fog, developing snow
- KTVM Bozeman commissioners set limit on industrial waste
- KECI Missoula City Council fills vacant Ward 2 seat