Scattered showers and thunderstorms are moving into Western Montana this morning. Expect mild strengthening of thunderstorms during the afternoon with the best chances for rain and lightning southwest of Bozeman. An isolated strong storm is possible. Highs will be in the upper 70s to mid 80s with lows in the 50s.
Our next storm system will impact the region Tuesday and Wednesday. This time the focus will be for areas in along and north of I-90. However, southwest Montana will still have a chance of isolated thunder through mid-week.
Highs will continue to climb to near 90 degrees on Wednesday.
Cooler temperatures are expected Thursday with a good chance of rain in the Kalispell area. High temperature will be in the 60s and 70s. This break from the heat will be short lived. Highs will return to the 80s by the weekend.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Trial to consider coal pollution from BNSF coal trains
- Local Elections Commissioner: Pro-marijuana group filed reports late
- Magistrate hears arguments in beef checkoff lawsuit
- Local Elections Supreme Court candidate condemns political spending in race