Patchy areas of fog and higher valley frost are possible this week.
A weak storm to our south will send a little moisture into the region today. This means there is a slight chance of a showers for areas along and south of I-90. Otherwise, partly cloudy with highs from the 60s to low 70s for Butte and Bozeman to mid 70s in Missoula and Kalispell. Clearing skies this evening will produce another chilly night with high elevations dropping into the 30s.
High pressure sets up Tuesday and this will bring warming temperatures. Highs will return to normal, in the upper 70s and mid 80s by the end of the week. Forecast models continue to show a storm system impacting us around Labor Day weekend. Below normal temperatures and showers are possible. Check back with us in the coming days as we track this system.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Montana wildfire forces evacuations
- Montana ranch dispute with federal government settled
- KECI Local businesses falling victim to dipping commercial building real estate market
- KCFW Burnett stumlbes, maintains lead at Rebecca Farm