Moderate impacts on our Severe Weather Tracker due to the threat of sprinkles, showers and storms.
A slow moving storms system will slowly track across the Pacific Northwest this week. The daily threat of showers and thunderstorms will remain in the forecast. Showers and thunderstorms will impact the region again today. The best location for thunderstorm development will be along and south of I-90. The majority of the day will be dry, with the best chance of storms in the late afternoon. High temperatures will be slightly cooler with highs in the 80s and 90s.
Widespread rain will be possible through the end of the week, especially around Glacier Park. Temperatures will drop below normal with highs in the 70s Friday. The cooler temperatures won't last long. Highs return to the 80s next week.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Greg Gianforte keeps low profile, Montana votes
- US Census estimates show Bozeman population growth
- Contamination in Montana park; highest in kids' sandbox
- Spotty showers, cooler temperatures