KALISPELL, Mont. - A Kalispell man led police on a pursuit that ended in a ditch on Woodland Ave. near 10th St. E.
The pursuit began when a patrol officer attempted to stop 22-year-old James Corval Sattler on Airport Road after Police received four separate reports of reckless driving.
Police say Sattler, driving a Chevy Silverado, failed to stop for the officer.
The pursuit finally came to an end on Woodland Ave. just east of downtown Kalispell, when another officer was able to use his patrol car to stop the suspect's vehicle.
Sattler and a Kalispell police officer both sustained minor injuries and were treated at Kalispell Regional Medical Center and released.
Two Kalispell police vehicles were damaged in the chase.
"As the patrol officer was approaching his vehicle, he backed his vehicle into the police cruiser." said Kalispell Police Patrol Officer Chad Fetveit.
Sattler is being held on charges of Assault on a Peace Officer and Criminal Endangerment.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how ballot process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close