KALISPELL, Mont. - The second of the two men accused of breaking into multiple Bigfork businesses and racking up thousands in credit card charges appeared in court in the Flathead Thursday.
18-year-old Shane Christensen of Kalispell pleaded not guilty to seven felony charges including deceptive practices and burglary.
Christensen and 18-year-old Severin Gislason allegedly broke into Bigfork Untied Rental and the Bigfork Senior Center among other area businesses March.
The two were caught after making several purchases online with a PayPal account and at Walmart in Missoula and Kalispell.
Christensen is set for a jury trial later this year on August 11.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester