KALISPELL, Mont. - Witnesses say the barge on Whitefish Lake caught on fire during the fireworks show, as fireworks were blasting off of it Friday night.
According to people at the scene, flames were spotted on the boat during the fireworks show, and started to grow in size.
They say officials rushed in to hose the barge down, as fireworks continued to light off the boat.
Witnesses tell us it appeared fire fighters had a tough time getting ahold of the blaze.
Eventually the fire was put out, and we're told it appears no one was hurt.
We are working to get more information on the fire, and will post updates as we get them.