I live near the Summit Lake divide, midway between Seeley Lake and Condon.
Our elevation is about 4300'. We've lived here full time since 1995, and have seen all extremes of weather, including a nearby tornado.
We seem to receive more snow than areas around us, and are pleased to provide observations as often as possible.
I have a Davis Instruments Weather Station which provides continuous information to a receiver inside the house.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Local businesses falling victim to dipping commercial building real estate market
- KCFW Burnett stumlbes, maintains lead at Rebecca Farm
- KECI Missing endangered person alert in Missoula called off
- Blue Lake Fire prompts voluntary evacuations