I live near the Summit Lake divide, midway between Seeley Lake and Condon.
Our elevation is about 4300'. We've lived here full time since 1995, and have seen all extremes of weather, including a nearby tornado.
We seem to receive more snow than areas around us, and are pleased to provide observations as often as possible.
I have a Davis Instruments Weather Station which provides continuous information to a receiver inside the house.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester