WIND ADVISORY for Flathead Lake. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 and 40 mph are possible today.
Area wide, we look for gusts up to 30 mph.
We are tracking a cold front that will bring a round of wet weather the area today. Missoula will see a little light rain for the early morning commute, but shower chances will be slim to none for the afternoon. Kalisepll and Butte will see a few showers during the first half of the day, but the wet weather will end by the afternoon. Bozeman will see spotty showers today, but don't worry the weekend looks fantastic.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer