I have lived in Montana for 70 years in the Eureka area.
I have a ranch here that has been in the family for 105 years.
I got interested in weather because when you start to put up hay.
I do history on the native Americans mostly Kootenai because they camped on the ranch in the early years.
I turned 80 1/2/12.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Lawmakers look at child sex trafficking education
- KTVM Rescue crews respond to injured snowmobiler
- Sheridan under boil water alert
- Heavier mountain snow, mostly rain for valleys Monday