A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING is posted until 8:45 pm for southern Powell County. A very small but intense storm is located near Deer Lodge. It may produce strong winds, hail and lightning.
FLASH FLOOD WATCH through this evening for Glacier National Park. Locally heavy rain my cause localized flash flooding. Tourists should be cautious to changing conditions, especially along Going to the Sun Road.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester