I was born and raised in Western Montana; have lived in this area all of my life.
I grew up mostly in Superior; moved from there to Rock Creek in 1992. I am married to Joe, and he?s actually the real weather nut.
I pay attention to the weather, but he is addicted to watching the weather channel!!! So, it?s because of Joe that I became interested in weather.
We?re in the fly fishing industry, so our business depends on plenty of snow pack, rain fall, etc?
We look at the weather info as soon as we get up in the morning, and it?s the last thing we do before going to bed at night.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Authorities ID man found in Clark Fork River
- Bozeman American Legion seeks return of burgled bugle
- Lewis and Clark County appoints new coroner
- KECI Injury crash near Ronan diverts traffic off Highway 93