We have lived in Montana since 2005. Dave has been interested in weather every since he took flying lessons many years ago. For the past 10 years, every since they have lived in snowy areas, Laurie has also been fascinated in the weather.
They have a fur daughter named Hailey (a German Shepherd).
Laurie owns a small business making all natural animal treats called ?Paws Up Bakery? which Hailey is the CEO (Chief Eating/Tasting Officer).
One of the benefits of the business is when delivering product to her clients, Laurie always has her camera, therefore having many opportunities to see the beauty of Montana through her lens.
Laurie?s hobbies are: Photography, animals, cooking/baking, gardening, outdoors, family, friends, jeep adventures, painting (artist), and reading.
Dave?s hobbies are: Outdoors, animals, jeep adventures, computers, HAM radios, and reading.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missing North Dakota man found dead after Montana crash
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- KECI Suspet arrested after reported stabbing, pursuit
- Gianforte: Sell state plane, ground Bullock