KALISPELL, Mont. - Authorities have identified the suspects of the Bigfork burglaries.
According to the Flathead County Sheriff's Office, 18 year old Severin Gislason of Kalispell been charged with 7 felonies.
He appeared in Flathead County Justice court Wednesday and was on his own recognizance.
Authorities say that the second suspect, 18 year old Shane Christensen of Kalispell, has a warrant out for his arrest.
He whereabouts are unknown at this time, and the Sheriff's Office says that further crimes are being uncovered and more charges are possible.
Anyone with information on the crimes or information on Christensen can contact the Flathead County Sheriff's Office and 406-758-5585, or Flathead County Crime Stoppers at 406-752-8477.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- South Entrance to Yellowstone National Park remains closed
- KCFW Kalispell police clearing out transient camps
- KCFW Infrared camera used in Bierney Creek Fire west of Lakeside
- Parents win $4.6 million lawsuit against bar