I grew up on SE Montana on a cattle ranch along the Powder River, attended University of Minnesota for college and Washington University in St. Louis for medical school and practiced cardiac and vascular surgery in California for about 40 years and have been in SW Montana for 11 years since retirement. I have always had an interest in weather, which increased when I had an airplane and did quite a bit of flying from Ca to Montana and Idaho over a number of years. I have a weather machine which downloads daily temps, barometer readings, precipitation, humidity, wind, etc. to my computer. I have most of these records complete for the past 10 years here about a mile SE of Sheridan, MT.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Pipeline protest aided by universal support
- KECI Workday for CSKT delayed until 9 a.m.
- KECI Emergency travel restrictions lifted in Missoula Co.
- KECI Winter weather prompts warnings for drivers