IDAHO FALLS, Idaho -

Authorities in eastern Idaho say an attempt to thaw frozen water pipes using an agricultural weed burner in a crawl space ignited a blaze at a single-story, wooden home that housed the Bonneville County Sportsman's Association.
    
Idaho Falls Fire Department Capt. Roger Anderson tells the Post Register (http://bit.ly/RPRr93) that the individuals involved in the incident on Saturday morning escaped without injury but damage to the house was $80,000.
    
Anderson says it was an old structure and the flames spread when the floor caught on fire.
    
Authorities recommend using caution when attempting thaw out pipes.