Accidental house fire caused Nye man's death
LEWIS AND CLARK COUNTY
Stillwater County authorities say a house fire that caused the death of a Nye man was an accident.
Sheriff and Coroner Clifford Brophy said Saturday in a statement that the Thursday fire that killed Robert Noyes started near a wood stove.
Brophy says the cause of death is accidental smoke inhalation. Authorities say Noyes lived alone.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.