NBC Montana is currently seeking a part-time news production technician to join our team in Missoula, approximately 20-25 hours/week, must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Primary responsibilities include editing video and working studio cameras. No experience is necessary, but a background in television/video production is helpful, as well as an understanding of computers.
Candidates must be available to work holidays.
NBC Montana is owned by Bonten Media and reaches 45 percent of all Montanans. Drop off a resume at our front desk, located at 340 West Main, Missoula, MT, 59801 or email Assistant News Director Kevin Duckworth
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer