MISSOULA, Mont, -

Guests at Missoula?s Bel Aire motel got a rude awakening early Tuesday morning after an electrical fire forced police to evacuate the building.

The blaze started around 1:45 a.m. Fire officials say a neon sign near the roof of the motel sparked the fire, but crews were able to knock down the flames before they spread. Police evacuated the entire building, and say no one was hurt.

"They had to evacuate the whole bottom floor, the whole top floor,? said motel employee Joseph Freshment. ?They busted in the office door upstairs to get in, so it was quite the enjoyable evening.?